This is Odie checking in once again from the road. We are having a wonderful visit in California, and we still have a few weeks to spend in this beautiful place.
It was fantastic to spend this week in Atwater. We love Pastor Jared Burris and the Amazing Grace Holiness Tabernacle church family! They are definitely part of our road family, and it is always good to spend time with them.
Today, we will journey on to Fresno for our next stop. It will be so good to see our friends at Souls Harbor Holiness Church. Pastor Anthony Munoz and his family were some of our first California friends. They always welcome us so kindly. We are expecting to have a fabulous time during revival, which begins tomorrow.
Thursday we will move on to Hanford, California. We will have revival through Sunday. We met our friends at Victory Holiness Church during our first California visit in 1992. We look forward to being with them again this week.
2019 Fall Ohio Fun
Last month I was able to spend about two weeks at in Ohio, including about four days at home. I really enjoy getting to be near my family! You can click here to see pictures from my time with the Morgan crew in Hillsboro. Also, click here to see this year's hunting adventures.
I have some pictures that I have not yet shared with you all. Some days I did not take many pictures, except to document food. I enjoyed spending time with my family and the blessing of my beautiful home. Just a few of the highlights of my visit home last month are represented in the pictures below.
1. I had to visit Alcapulco to drink some salsa.
2. One day my cousin Lisa Isaacs and I went to lunch to celebrate our birthdays. I had mine in October and Lisa just celebrated her birthday on November 12th. Happy belated birthday, Lisa. We love you!
3. Then I introduced Lisa to the great wonderland of the store At Home.
4. Another evening Lisa and my cousin Elaina came over and spent some time with me. We had a blast decorating my house for Christmas!
5. Another treat for me was getting to see Bro. Bill and Sis Norma Lamb when Mamaw and Papaw invited me to tag along with them to lunch.
Then it was time for me to fly to Montana. That trip is recorded here in this post. Once in Montana, I met up with my parents and the BoggsMobile. I love being on the road with my parents and seeing so many friends!
I know I am blessed beyond measure. I have an amazing family in Ohio, a fantastic home and I still get to enjoy the perks of traveling too. I am grateful for the life that God has given to me!
Thanks for coming along for the ride. I appreciate you joining me here on Mile Markers. Have a great weekend.