We were saddened by the news Odie posted yesterday concerning PFYC, but we certainly understand. I am sure that Pastor David Webb and the other men that help guide PFYC have made the decision to cancel with heavy hearts.
We have a bit of good news on our end. Tuesday night we received news that the cruise line has rescheduled our flights. The ship is scheduled to port in Sydney early Thursday morning and we are scheduled now to fly out of Sydney Thursday afternoon.
All of this is contingent on the government allowing everyone off the ship Thursday morning. So far, everyone on board seems fine, but one sick person could delay us all disembarking. We understand the effort of the Australian government, so we are hoping and praying that each person is healthy all the way through.
All of this should be taking place Wednesday evening eastern time.
Once we leave the ship, if we do, we may not have any cell service or Wifi. We will update you when we can.
For now, we are fine physically, not panicking and we are completely content. We are disappointed in having to cancel the preaching part of our trip, but that is out of our hands.
I am sure we will be issued guidance as to what we should do when we arrive in the USA. For now, we plan to self isolate on the BoggsMobile. I will let you know more when we know more.
God bless you all and thank you for praying for us. God is so good to us.
Thank you for popping in today.