Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thursday, December 5, 2013

We had another great service Wednesday night with an outstanding altar service. I am going to get spoiled to folks responding so good in the altar. We have been singing, praying, rejoicing and having ourselves a time. The only possible downside is that our voices are a little weak and we need strong voices this weekend and next week in Mexico. It is a probably a good thing we have schedule Friday night off for just that purpose.

Bro. Ron Conner from the Bond church brought his truck over this morning and pulled my tent trailer to a repair place north of London. I really appreciate Bro. Ron taking time our of his very busy work schedule to do that for me. That saved me the time and hassle of hooking the trailer up to the BoggsMobile and pulling it over there myself. It saved Kelly Jo a lot of work too since she did not have to prepare the bus for riding early this morning and then set everything back up when we returned. Thank you Bro. Ron for blessing our family. May God bless you for it.

I feel like our trailer is in good hands now. Bro. Brent Gabbard had told me about this place before and when I called him about Tuesday he highly recommended them. After going there and visiting with them I am confident they are well equipped for the job. I will let you all know the end result.

The weather has been nice and warm the last few days. Of course, you know that can not last in December. The rain is here now but it is 72 degrees. However, the cold weather is suppose to follow tomorrow. The weather guessers are saying we could get ice and snow over the weekend but I am hoping they are wrong. 

We have a Christmas service scheduled in London Saturday and service at another church in Sunday morning in London. After that we are wanting to make tracks toward home since we have not been there since late August. We sure want that weather to hold off.

It is also supposed to be very, very cold when we are scheduled to leave Ohio for Tent Revival in Mexico. This is next week's forecast according to my phone.

We are supposed to fly out of Dayton very early on Thursday and connect in Cleveland, where the weather will probably be worse, before flying south to Houston and on into Mexico. We really need the weather to cooperate those days because we can not afford for any of those flights that day to be delayed if we are going to arrive on time and at the same time as Bro. and Sis. Landress. We will deal with it as it comes but our plan is to be under that Gospel tent next Friday night in Mexico.

Thank you for praying for all these little things in our lives. I really do appreciate those of you that read this blog faithfully and make our concerns your concerns. May God bless you for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of an enormous amount of spam all comments will require word verification and will be moderated. They may not be visible for a few minutes. We love it when you participate in the conversation. Thanks for leaving a comment!