Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Schedule Change & Prayer Request

We have a schedule change for the next few days. We originally were scheduled to close revival here in Miami tonight and to start revival tomorrow night in Seneca, MO for Bro. George Davis. However, Bro. Davis is having some heart tests this week so we will only be there on Sunday the 17th. We will continue here at Miami with Bro. Stephens through Friday. Services have been great so we are looking forward to the next three nights.
Please Pray for the people of Haiti. As you know the devastation from the earthquake is terrible. Please especially remember the Lloyds. They have their home, church, schools and orphanage there. They are safe but in need of protection and provision until things settle down. There is also a group visiting the Lloyds from their home church, Westside Holiness Church in Claremoore, OK where we preached Sunday morning. They were supposed to fly home early this morning but will be delayed several days at least. I'm sure that there is much to be concerned about in this present situation. Please pray for them and their parents and church.
God bless everyone,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of an enormous amount of spam all comments will require word verification and will be moderated. They may not be visible for a few minutes. We love it when you participate in the conversation. Thanks for leaving a comment!